References in this section and elsewhere on this Site to “Eastern Pacific Shipping”, “EPS”, “we”, “our” or “us” shall mean Eastern Pacific Shipping Pte. Ltd., Eastern Pacific Shipping (UK) Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
By accessing or using this Site, you agree that:
- you will not use this Site or its contents in a manner not expressly permitted by us or in contravention of any regulation or legislation;
- you will not copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the contents of the Site, or disclose such content to third parties, other than in compliance with our Copyright Policy below;
- you will not advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this Site or benefit commercially from its content;
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or any server or any of the services offered on or through the Site by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- you will not input or upload to the Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Site or its contents or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- you are responsible for any material you send to or upload to this Site and you will not send or upload any false, misleading or offensive material.
Copyright in some documents and material available on this Site belongs to third parties and has been produced on this Site with the permission of the relevant third party copyright owners.
With the exception of copyright belonging to third parties and unless otherwise stated, we own any and all intellectual property in the materials and information found on this Site.
Please click HERE to view our Social Media Initiative Policy, which explains how information provided to us via the Social Media Initiative may be used by us.
You may view, download, print or save copies of the content of this Site for your own personal use and provide such copies to others for their information on the basis that:
- your use of such information from the Site is for your informational, personal and non-commercial use only;
- you will make no modifications to such information; and
- any copy of the information that you shall make shall retain all legal notices, copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein such that the recipient of the information is made aware of the terms of these notices.
Any other reproduction, transmission and storing of all or part of this Site and its contents, in any medium, without our prior written permission, is prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are prohibited.
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party web sites (“Linked Sites”). Such Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to visitors of the Site, and we may discontinue such convenience at any time. Such Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse any Linked Site, including any information, content or materials contained on such Linked Sites. We do not endorse companies, products or services contained in Linked Sites. You should make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites, and if you decide to access any Linked Sites, you do this entirely at your own risk.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other account detail(s) as part of our security procedures, you must treat your account details as strictly confidential. You must not disclose your account details to any third party. We have the right to disable any user account, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF OUR LIABILITY
Our Site and its contents are provided for general information purposes only. We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this Site and its contents.
Under no circumstances will we or our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages (including lost profits), whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, which may arise from your use of the Site or your reliance on information or materials published on this Site.
Nothing contained herein shall waive or impede our right or obligation to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.