Executive (Operations), Post Fixtures
- Ensure all relevant hire/freight invoices, claims, reimbursements and additional billings are billed to Charterers timely and/or within the charter period.
- Follow up on unpaid invoices and ensure prompt settlement within targeted time frame.
- Regularly send chasers to Charterers for their agreement/comments for all outstanding claims.
- Management reporting on all outstanding receivables.
- Maintaining the IMOS module with accurate billing records and receivables.
- Process broker commissions.
- Process payment schedule for bareboat vessels.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain list of vessels on time/spot charter with commercial details of fixture such as hire costs and hire period.
- Ensure Hire/Freight/Reimbursements are billed to charterers in advance.
- Liaise with Operations, Compliance, Chartering and Treasury Departments for additional information and/or supporting documents in response to Charterer’s queries for prompt settlement of billed invoices.
- Update payment due dates in IMOS and ensure payments are received.
- Daily report to Management on all overdue Hire invoices.
- Maintain IMOS with accuracy on billed and receivables. Match funds received by Treasury against invoices issued in Freight & Hire module. Ensure invoices and
supporting documents are attached in IMOS.
- Review Charterer’s counters, reject and/or negotiate settlements in accordance to charter-party.
- Process brokerage commission invoices.
- Prepare payment instructions to Treasury for all bareboat ships.
- To cover for Bulk Post Fixtures as and when required.
- To assist Accounts Department as and when required.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Accounts or Maritime Studies preferred
- Strong knowledge of charter-party and/or previous working experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel would be an added advantage
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Qualified candidate may send their CV along with salary expectations to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified.