ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION POLICY
OUR COMMITMENT TOWARDS THE ENVIRONMENT
Eastern Pacific Shipping is committed to operating our vessels in a manner that minimises the environmental impact of its activities. We achieve this by setting policy for:
- Compliance with all environmental laws and regulations applicable to the maritime industry.
- Promoting the use of alternative materials that have a lower environmental impact.
- Continuous Improvement of our environmental performance through evaluation and investment in innovative technology.
To achieve compliance with this policy, EPS shall:
- Prepare and implement operating and maintenance procedures to manage the environmental aspects of its operations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Subscribe to and implement the ISO 14001 Environment Management Standard with our Fleet of vessels.
- Set targets and measures for our environmental performance and review them on a regular basis to gauge performance and drive continuous improvement strategies.
- Provide appropriate environmental training and educate employees to be environmentally responsible.
- Communicate and reinforce this policy throughout the company and its contractors.