We protect the things
most important to us.
QUALITY, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Eastern Pacific is deeply committed to our staff, environment and partners. We have document control systems in place which assist in regulating the change management processes and ensure that we uphold the highest quality in the continuous development of our Safety Management System. Our objectives are:
- To provide safe and efficient cargo transportation services following applicable international legal requirements.
- To assess all identified risks to the ship, personnel and the environment and establish safeguards and an emergency response system.
- To prevent ill health, human injury or loss of life by providing a safe and healthy working environment and adopting safe working practices.
- To prevent marine pollution and damage to property.
- To maintain a competent and motivated workforce through training and continuous improvement of quality and safety management skills.
- To ensure safe and healthy working conditions for each employee at sea and on shore.
We achieve our objectives by maintaining and operating a management system based on the requirements of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and IMO’s ISM Code. In addition, EPS will comply with all applicable codes, guidelines and standards set forth by IMO, Flag States and other maritime industry organisations.